INVISIBLE BRACES STRAIGHTEN YOUR TEETH WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING!
A modern alternative to dreaded metal braces.
Clear braces are an alternative orthodontic approach to straightening and correcting teeth –
except without metal brackets, wires, screws and elastics.
This orthodontic treatment applies similar orthodontics principles to traditional braces but
only makes use of patient specific moulds which are:
- And have no restrictions.
This modern treatment has the ability to straighten most smiles within a minimum of 6
months. Some cases may require more time but this is the average smile transformation
Clear braces can assist with the correction of the following:
- Crooked teeth,
- Gaps between teeth,
- Rotation of skew teeth,
Patients are required to wear a series of Clear braces, each for 22 hours a day. The
treatment process is made up of a series of moulds which are expected to be worn for at
least 1 to 2 weeks at a time (one stage), ensuring the teeth move correctly at each stage
until the desired alignment is achieved.
BENEFITS OF CLEAR BRACES:
- The whole treatment process is a lot more less invasive than traditional braces.
- They are invisible making them hardly noticeable allowing patients to maintain
confidence throughout their treatment process.
- Clear braces are comfortable. They are metal-free with a precise fit and smooth
finish making them comfortable to wear without any irritation to gums or cheeks.
- Oral hygiene is not affected as the aligners are completely removable which means
patients can continue with their usual oral hygiene routines ensuring optimal oral
- No dietary restrictions are necessary as patients can easily remove their clear
braces to eat and drink without being concerned about food being trapped.
- Premium materials are used when manufacturing each series of the clear braces
treatment. They are made using a high-quality FDA approved material.
- The treatment is predictable and effective. Patients are provided with a treatment
plan using digital smile design technology, delivering before and after
representations. This allows the patient to see what they can expect their teeth and
smile to look after the treatment is complete. This technology further ensures each
mould at each stage of the treatment is a precise and accurate fit.