TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Family Dental Care is subject to make any necessary changes to the following Terms and Conditions at any given time. It will be your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions to make that you are satisfied with them. Should you not be satisfied with any of the changes, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use this website.
These Terms and Conditions have been drafted for the sole purpose of the protection of Family Dental Care as a brand as well as the customers that interact with the website and online store. It further ensures that all customers are aware of what to expect when ordering products via the website.
In order to effectively have all Products delivered to our customers within a respectable time frame, we will require some personal information. This also allows Family Dental Care the opportunity to identify the customers interacting with their online store.
The following personal information that will be required:
- First name
- Physical address (this is the address to which the customer would like the Products delivered to)
- Email address
- Telephone number
All personal information will be kept private and used purely for the purposes of conducting effective delivery of Products ordered on the online store. The customers email address and telephone number may further be used to share any upcoming discounts or coupons that Family Dental Care may grant them.
Shipping and delivery
In most cases the customers that purchase Dental Products via the Family Dental Care online store will be subject to cover the delivery fees that are associated to their order. The delivery fees are charged separately from the products and will be fully disclosed upon checking out of their cart.
Please note: delivery will take place within 5-7 working days of order payment reflection.
The following shipping costs will be charged to buyers for each order delivered in South Africa:
- Each order will be charged a flat delivery rate of R85.00
- Shipping or delivery will be free for orders with the value amounting to R1500.00 or more.
Coupons/ Discounts or Sales
Family Dental Care may at any time have discounted prices for select Products or items or offer Coupons. These Coupons and/or discounted prices are to the discretion of Family Dental Care and are subject to any form of change, correction, cancellation or rejection of a Coupon or discount at any given time without reason.
If in the event that coupons are issued to customers, there may be a maximum number of Coupons that will be issued. Once this maximum amount has been reached, regrettably no additional Coupons will be issued. Customers do not have a right to Coupons and Coupons cannot be earner but are rather issued by Family Dental Care under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- Family Dental Care coupons can only be used once,
- only one Coupon can be used per order,
- each customer can only be granted one Coupon per Coupon launch,
- if a customers Coupon has expired, the Coupon cannot be used thereafter and the customer will not be granted another Coupon for that specific Coupon launch,
- the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping cart and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- If there are discounted prices, these will be applicable to specific Product items or categories.
- Coupons cannot be used to buy Gift vouchers or other Coupons, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. Family Dental Care will not take responsibility for any harm due to the loss, unauthorized use or distribution of a Coupon.
Family Dental Care is committed to providing a safe online payment facility. Payments made on the Family Dental Care online store will be done via PayFast – a reputable payment system that is trusted and secure.
In the event that a payment has not been made for an order, the Products will not be dispatched for delivery.
The order status update and Product delivery will only take place upon authorisation that a successful payment has been made.
If you are unable to make payment via the PayFast division, please check with your bank and banking service provider if your bank account is verified to make online purchases.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES
Customers have the ability to cancel order so long as the order is cancelled prior its shipment or delivery date.
Due to strict hygiene protocols associated with the selling of oral heath products, regrettably no returns or exchanges will be accepted after the products have left our premises.
If in the event of a damaged Product upon delivery, customers will have the option to either be provided with a replacement Product or refunded if preferred. This only applies if the product is still in its packaging, sealed and unopened.